Spicy Corn, Peach, and Burrata Salad
Grilled corn, peppers, fresh basil, sweet peaches, and burrata cheese all come together in this delicious, quick, and easy summer salad. This salad has all the fresh flavors of summer that everyone loves, but with a kick! It's the perfect summer salad, that's equally great as an appetizer, side dish, or light lunch.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 ears yellow corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 jalapeños, or red fresno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- flakey sea salt
- 2 peaches, cored and sliced
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
1. Preheat the grill or grill pan to high. Grill 3 ears corn, turning every 2-3 minutes until lightly charred all over. Remove from the grill and let sit until cool enough to handle. Remove the kernels and add to the salad bowl. During this same time, remove the kernels from the remaining ear of raw corn and also add to the salad bowl. 2. To the salad bowl, add the olive oil, peppers, basil, oregano, lemon juice and zest, lime juice, and a large pinch of salt. Stir in the peaches. 3. Break the burrata cheese over the salad and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with grilled bread or chips for scooping or as a side salad.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1010IU | Vitamin C: 35.1mg | Calcium: 332mg | Iron: 1.2mg