Parchment Baked Lemon Salmon and Potatoes with Dill Yogurt
If you're looking for an easy, delicious and healthy dinner, this parchment baked salmon is the perfect recipe. Everything is cooked together in a parchment paper pouch creating an almost mess free dinner that's not only easy, but yummy and good for you too! Best part? It's ready in just about thirty minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 small potatoes, very thinly sliced using a mandolin
- 4 6-8 ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- kosher salt and pepper
- fresh arugula and basil, for serving
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Fold 4 large pieces of parchment paper (about 15x16 inches) in half. Open, and lay on half flat. 2. In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, garlic, juice of 1 lemon, dill, smoked paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper. 3. Working on one side of the creased parchment, layer the potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon over the potatoes and drizzle with the olive oil sauce, and top with 2 lemons slices. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 packets. 4. To close, fold the parchment over salmon, pinching to seal the open sides and create a half-moon-shaped packet. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake until the potatoes are tender, about 18-20 minutes. 5. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, dill, and a pinch of crushed red pepper. 6. Serve the salmon topped with dill yogurt, arugula, and basil. Enjoy!
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 1501mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 56.5mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 5.7mg