Big Batch Spicy Gingered Mango Margarita.
this spicy margarita is perfect for serving to a thirsty crowd!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups 100% mango juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped ginger
- 1 cup (8 ounces) silver tequila
- 4 jalapeño slices
- juice of 3 limes
- sparkling water for topping (optional)
1. Combine the mango juice, mango chunks, ginger, tequila, lime juice, and jalapeños in a large pitcher. Stir to combine and chill for 2 hours. The longer the jalapeños sit, the spicier the drink. Strain out the mango chunks, ginger, and jalapeños and discard. Return the drink to the pitcher and chill until ready to serve. 2. When ready to serve, fill the pitcher with ice and top off with sparkling water. Serve.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1175IU | Vitamin C: 51.1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg