Asparagus, Egg, and Prosciutto Tart with Everything Spice
As simple as can be, and you can even make it ahead of time for easy entertaining!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 sheet frozen puff pasty, thawed
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling over tart
- 2-3 tablespoons everything seasoning spice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- flaky sea salt and black pepper
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 1/2 cups arugula or watercress
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 4-6 hard or soft-boiled eggs, quartered
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.2. Roll the puff pastry out a little to stretch it and then transfer to the prepared baking sheet, then prick the pastry with the tines of a fork. Brush olive oil all over the dough, sprinkle with everything spice, 1/4 cup basil, and then top with cheese. Arrange the asparagus in an even layer over the cheese and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the prosciutto on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the prosciutto is crisp.3. Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the arugula, remaining 1/4 cup basil, lemon juice, drizzle of olive oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. 4. Remove the tart from the oven and top with the greens, eggs, and a sprinkle more of everything spice. Slice and EAT! ?
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 6.5mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 2.3mg