Pineapple Margarita Sparklers
Muddle a generous amount of fresh pineapple with both lime and lemon juice, strain, add tequila and a good splash Grand Marnier. Chill. Add champagne. Serve in chipotle chili salt rimmed glasses.
Servings: 8 drinks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne
- fresh mint, for serving
1. In a blender, combine the pineapple, lime juice, and lemon juice and pulse to combine. Strain into a pitcher. Add the tequila and Grand Marnier. Chill until ready to serve. 2. Just before serving, add the champagne. Rim glasses with chili salt and divide the margaritas among glasses. Top with fresh or grilled pineapple slices and mint. Enjoy!
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 157mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 21.9mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.5mg