Baked Brie and Prosciutto Rolls
If there was ever an appetizer that almost everyone will love, it's got to be these rolls. They're flakey, filled with Brie, salty prosciutto, and finished with a touch of sweetness!
Servings: 12 rolls
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounce Brie wheel, cut into 12 slices
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- Honey, for drizzling
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Flaky sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. 2. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a clean surface and gently fold it in half crosswise. Brush the phyllo with a little melted butter, being sure to cover the entire top half.3. On the short end of the dough, place a piece of prosciutto, then a slice of Brie. Roll the phyllo up over the filling, folding the side edges in to seal, burrito style. Place the roll seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet and repeat to make 12 rolls total. Brush the tops of each phyllo roll generously with melted butter.4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown on top. Remove and drizzle lightly with honey. Sprinkle with black pepper, pomegranates, and a little flaky sea salt. Serve warm.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 29mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.6mg