Frosty's Frosted Moscow Mule
Mix a splash of vodka with some fresh lime juice, grapefruit juice, and a dash or two of peppermint extract. Top your drink off with crushed ice and plenty of ginger. Finish with some sweet pomegranate arils and a little fresh mint for a festive touch.
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 ounces vodka
- juice from 1/2 lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice, plus grapefruit slices for serving
- a dash of McCormick Peppermint Extract, to your taste
- ginger beer, for topping
- pomegranate arils, for serving
- fresh mint leaves, for serving
1. Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Add the vodka, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and peppermint extract. Stir to combine. Top of with ginger beer. Garnish with pomegranate arils, a grapefruit slice, and fresh mint. DRINK.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 95mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Iron: 0.2mg