Everything Spice Grilled Cheese
Level up your grilled cheese with my Everything spice!
Servings: 2 grilled cheese
- 4 slices thick cut bread
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded havarti or fontina cheese
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons everything bagel spice (recipe follows)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and a pat of butter. 2. Spread the outside of each slice of bread with butter and arrange the cheddar and havarti cheese on each side of the sandwich. Sprinkle the parmesan and everything spice over both buttered sides of the bread, pressing the spice mix gently into the bread to adhere. 3. Place the sandwiches, one at a time, in the skillet and cook until golden on each side, about 4-5 minutes per side.
Calories: 826kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 38g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 904mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1825IU | Calcium: 902mg | Iron: 2.6mg