Blueberry, Melon, Feta, Fruit Salad Stacks
These fruit stacks are a real showstopper!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- juice and zest from 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon honey plus, more to taste
- 1 fresno chile pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- fresh mint and or basil
- flaky sea salt
- 1 (8 ounce) block feta cheese, sliced into 1/4 inch slices or crumbled
1. Slice the watermelon and cantaloupe into 1/2 inch slices. Remove the seeds from the cantaloupe. Cut the fruit slices into stars using cookie cutters or cut into 1 inch cubes. Do the same with the feta. Arrange the fruit and on a large serving plate or layer into stacks. Save the scraps for snaking on. 2. Sprinkle the blueberries over top. 3. In a small bowl, stir together the zest of 1 lime and the juice of 2 limes, the honey, and the fresno pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit. Add the fresh mint and a sprinkle of salt. Serve the fruit chilled, with extra honey if desired.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 1163mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 7645IU | Vitamin C: 110.9mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 2.4mg