Coziest Homemade Hot Toddy Kit.
Homemade Hot Toddy Kits...probably just the coziest and cutest thing I've ever made
Servings: 1 kit
- 1 cookie tin wooden or cardboard box
- 1 mug
- 1 scarf or paper shavings for stuffing
- 6 ounces small jar of honey
- 8 ounces small jar of bourbon or whiskey
- 1 clementine or lemon
- 4 slices butter cookies optional
- kitchen twine, labels, small glass jars or fabric bag (for the spices)
Lay the scarf flat in your box, or if using crinkle cut paper shavings, fill the box. Stick the cloves all around the clementine. Add the nutmeg to the small glass jar. Arrange everything else neatly in the box, labeling things as desired. Seal the box and tie with a bow.
Calories: 1040kcal | Carbohydrates: 140g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 88mg | Sugar: 139g | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.7mg