French Fry Cheese Pizza.
Hello, we're just adding a few crispy oven baked fries to a CHEESE PIZZA. Now come on, how could that not be just amazing?!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 inch russet potatoes cut into 1/4 wide strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan plus more for serving
- 1/2 pound store-bought or [homemade | https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/apple-and-caramelized-onion-pizza-with-pumpkin-seed-pangrattato/] pizza dough
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce or tomato basil sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella torn
- fresh chopped parsley or basil for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place the cut potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, then flip and bake for 10 minutes more, or until crisp. Remove from the oven and toss with parmesan.
Meanwhile, bake the pizza. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
On a lightly floured surface, push/roll the dough out until it is very thin. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Spread the dough with sauce and top with cheese. Transfer to the oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with fries. Sprinkle on some fresh parsley and grated parmesan. EAT!
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 728mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 930IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 609mg | Iron: 2.3mg