20 Minute Cranberry Orange Stir Fry.
It's sweet, tangy and just slightly spicy and it's ready in just twenty minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Smithfield Original Recipe Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 small bunches broccolini or broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 cups sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3-4 clemintines peeled
- handfull of fresh cilantro chopped
- roasted cashews and toasted sesame seeds for serving
Heat a large skillet over high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. When the oil shimmers, add the pork and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring once or twice until browned all over. Slide the the pork out onto a plate.
In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon olive oil and the ginger, cook 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the broccolini and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the sweet thai chili sauce, soy sauce, cinnamon, and cranberries. Slide the pork back into the sauce. Bring the the mix to a boil and cook until thickened and the cranberries burst, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the oranges and cilantro.
Serve the stir-fry over a bed of rice and garnish with oranges, cashews and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1042mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg