Smoky Harvest Apple Cider Margarita.
This autumn harvest margarita is a cozy take on the classic, and the perfect warming fall cocktail to sip on with friends or family.
Servings: 1 drink
- cinnamon sugar and flaky sea salt, for the rim
- 2 ounces mezcal or silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liquor
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) apple cider
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup use more or less to your taste
- apple slices and cinnamon sticks, for serving
1. If desired, rim your glass in salted cinnamon sugar. Mix equal parts cinnamon sugar and sea salt. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and coat in sugar.2. Combine the mezcal or tequila, orange liquor, apple cider, lime juice, and maple in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake to combine. Strain into the glass. Garnish with apple slices, rosemary, and cinnamon sticks. If desired light the cinnamon on fire for a smoky effect.