Roasted Butternut Squash Apple Burrata Pizza.
It's the perfect fall pizza
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Cook Time45 minutes mins
Total Time1 hour hr
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: American, Italian
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash or pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder divided
- 1/2 pound [homemade | https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/apple-and-caramelized-onion-pizza-with-pumpkin-seed-pangrattato/] or store-bought pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons fig preserves optional
- 1 honeycrisp apple thinly sliced
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto torn
- 1 large handful baby kale or arugula
- leaves cripsy sage for topping
- toasted pumpkin seeds for topping
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Spread the butternut squash out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil, honey, chili powder salt and pepper, toss well to coat. Roast until butternut squash is tender, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Remove and set aside.
Grease a large baking sheet with olive oil. On a lightly floured surface, push/roll the pizza dough out until until it is pretty thin (about a 10-12 inch circle). Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Spread the dough with fig preserves (if using) and layer on the apple slices. Break the burrata cheese over the apples and divide evenly among the pizza. Evenly sprinkle on the roasted butternut squash and then add the parmesan. Next add the prosciutto. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden, the cheese has melted, and the prosciutto has crisped. Remove from the oven and top with a handful of baby kale, sage and toasted pumpkin seeds. Slice and eat!
Calories: 1001kcal | Carbohydrates: 113g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 75g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 890mg | Potassium: 1438mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 33965IU | Vitamin C: 97.2mg | Calcium: 1061mg | Iron: 7mg