Heirloom Tomato Cheddar Tart with Everything Spice.
This light and crispy tart is pure perfection
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 sheet frozen puff pasty thawed
- 1/3 cup basil pesto [homemade | https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/avocado-caprese-pasta-grilled-broccoli-rabe/] or store-bought
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4-6 heirloom tomatoes
- olive oil for drizzling
Everything Bagel Spice
- 2 tablespoons toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted black sesame seeds or another tablespoon white sesame
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried onion
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Lay the thawed puff pastry on the prepared baking sheet and prick the pastry with the tines of a fork. Spread the pesto over the dough, leaving a 1/4-inch boarder and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the cheese has melted.
Remove from the oven and top the tart with tomatoes. Drizzle the tomatoes lightly with olive oil and sprinkle generously with everything bagel spice. Top with basil. Slice and EAT! :)
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 668mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1245IU | Vitamin C: 12.5mg | Calcium: 324mg | Iron: 2.5mg