Thai Grilled Corn and Peach Quinoa Salad.
Simple, fast, fresh, healthy and SO GOOD.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek chili paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger grated
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped lemongrass optional
- 4 ears grilled or roasted corn kernels removed
- 2 ripe peaches thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 Fresno chilies seeded + chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6-8 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted pepitas shelled pumpkin seeds
- handful of microgreens
Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
Meanwhile in the bottom of a large salad bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sambal oelek, honey, ginger, lemongrass and pepper.
To the dressing, add the cooked quinoa, corn kernels, peaches, basil, mint, cilantro, green onions, fresno chilies, tomatoes and feta cheese. Gently toss everything together until combined. Top with sliced avocado, toasted pepitas and a handful of micro greens. Serve warm or cold.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 805mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1165IU | Vitamin C: 41.3mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 3.4mg