Are you ready for snacks upon snacks upon snacks?!
Servings: 8 Servings
- 15-18 sweet cherry peppers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 pound assorted thinly sliced deli meats (I use prosciutto + soppressata + salami)
- 1 jar marinated artichokes
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jar oil packed sun-dried tomatoes OR sun-dried tomato pesto
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella or buffalo mozzarella rolled in fresh herbs
- marinated feta recipe follows
- marinated olives recipe follows
- 1 cup homemade or store bought hummus + olive oil for drizzling
- fresh basil + radishes + cherry tomatoes or other fresh veggies
- apricots + strawberries + fig jam + honey or other fruits
- fresh pita + pita chips + bread sticks or other breads/crackers
- 6 ounces block feta cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (I like thyme basil, oregano)
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil enough to cover the cheese
Take the sweet cherry peppers and gently stuff them with the goat cheese.
Arrange all the ingredients on a large platter or wood cutting board. Drizzle a little olive oil over the hummus. Serve with assorted breads and crackers so people can mix and match their bites depending in their tastes.
Add the olive oil and garlic to a small saucepan and set over medium low heat. Bring the oil to a simmer and then reduce the heat to LOW. Simmer, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until fragrant. Remove from the heat, stir in olives. Add crushed red pepper to taste. Can be served warm or chilled. Olives can be stored in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 63g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 2422mg | Potassium: 827mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1995IU | Vitamin C: 201mg | Calcium: 352mg | Iron: 3.9mg