5 Ingredient Beer Bread
A simple bread that will rock your world!
Servings: 1 loaf
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- kosher salt
- 1 (12 ounce) beer (use your favorite) (use your favorite, I love a pumpkin beer)
- 1/4 cup honey (or brown sugar, but honey is best)
- 6 tablespoons cold salted butter, sliced into 8 slices
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 9x5 loaf pan with butter.2. Add the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt to a mixing bowl. Pour in the beer and add the honey. Mix until just combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Arrange the butter slices on top.3. Place the loaf pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until the top of the bread is lightly browned. Sliced and enjoy warm!