Strawberry-Banana Colada Smoothie
So this smoothie is like a pina colada loaded with tons and tons of strawberries, a frozen banana for creaminess and sweet coconut to tie it all together.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 banana cut into chunks and frozen
- 3/4 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple chunks (you can used canned but fresh is better)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or coconut ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup spinach optional
- toasted coconut for topping
Blend bananas and coconut milk until smooth. Add spinach, if using, and blend on a high setting until most of the spinach has been broken down into small pieces. Add the strawberries, pineapple, greek yogurt or coconut ice cream. Blend until the smoothie mixture is all one color.
Add the vanilla and salt and blend until combined.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and top with toasted coconut.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 632mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 53.3mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 4.4mg