Prosciutto and Cheese Pastry Twist
The holiday appetizer that everyone asks for year after year...quick, easy, and everyone loves them!
Servings: 24 twist
- 2 sheets (1 box) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces soft Brie, rind mostly removed and finely diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- chili flakes
- 24 slices prosciutto
- thyme, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.2. Place both sheets of puffed pastry on a lightly floured counter. Evenly arrange 1/2 the brie over each pastry sheet. Gently spread the cheese over the puffed pastry with a knife. To each pastry sheet, add 1/2 of the parmesan, olives, rosemary, and chili flakes. Fold the pastry in half, then cut each into 12 (1/2 inch) wide strips. Pinch the ends to seal, then gently twist each strip several times to enclose the cheese. 3. Take a piece of prosciutto and wrap it around the twisted pastry. Repeat with the remaining twists. 4. Bake 20-25 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through. Serve warm or at room temperature...though I really do love them warm!