Honey Garlic Shrimp, Corn, and Avocado Bacon Salad
The perfect quick fix salad...almost no-cook, comes together in minutes, and is so easy!
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 slices thick bacon, chopped
- 4-6 cups baby romaine, chopped
- 3 ears grilled corn, kernels removed from the cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. To make the dressing. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.2. In a bowl, toss the shrimp with 1/3 of the dressing, making sure to scoop up a good amount of the garlic. Let sit 10 minutes. 3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan. Add the shrimp and cook on both sides until seared, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the heat. 4. To make the salad. Combine the greens, corn, and tomatoes in a salad bowl and toss with a little dressing. Add the shrimp, bacon, and avocados. Spoon the dressing overtop. Top with feta. Season with freshly cracked pepper and salt. Serve warm or cold.