Picnic Style Brie and Prosciutto Sandwich.
The perfect sandwich to serve up at your next afternoon picnic or summer party!
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup pitted mixed olives, chopped
- 2 roasted bell peppers, sliced
- 9-12 ounces assorted deli meat (prosciutto spicy salami and Spanish chorizo)
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie, sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
1. To make the vinaigrette. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.2. Lay the bread cut side up on a cutting board. Working with the top piece of ciabatta, pull out some of the insides to create a space for the filling. Drizzle both cut sides of bread with vinaigrette. Then, layer on the olives, bell peppers, assorted meats, and Brie. Sprinkle the arugula over the brie and drizzle generously with the vinaigrette. Add the top half of the ciabatta and gently push down on the sandwich. 3. At this point, you can slice the sandwich and serve or wrap the sandwich tightly and place in the fridge for up to 1 day. Before serving, cut 6-8 sandwiches.