Frosted Watermelon Rosemary Frosé
Watermelon juice infused with rosemary and lemon with Rosè icecubes for a SIMPLE, delicious, and pretty drink!
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Rosé
- 2-3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1-4 tablespoons honey or sugar (optional)
- sugar, for the rim...and mint, for serving (optional)
1. The night before, pour the rosé between 2-3 ice cube trays and freeze overnight. See below about making popsicles. 3. In a blender, blend the watermelon, lemon juice, rosemary, and sugar or honey (if using) until mostly smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher. Chill until ready to serve. 4. Spread a little sugar onto a shallow plate. Rim each glass in sugar, if desired.5. In a blender, combine the frozen rosé cubes and about 1 cup watermelon rosemary juice and blend until slushy. Add additional rosé or watermelon juice to thin. Pour into your prepared glasses. Add popsicles and mint (if desired). Drink!
Watermelon Rosemary Popsicles
If making popsicles, use 6 cups watermelon, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tbs rosemary, 3-6 tbs honey or sugar (if using). In a blender, blend the watermelon, lemon juice, rosemary, and sugar (if using) until mostly smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher. Pour the mixture among 6 popsicle molds or Dixie Cups. Reserve 1 cup of the watermelon juice. Freeze 2 hours or overnight, chill the reserved watermelon juice to use for blending
Calories: 28kcal | Iron: 1mg