Folded Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Crunchy on the outside, spicy and cheesy inside. These come together in minutes...perfect for game night!
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (homemade sauce in notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 large (burrito size) whole wheat or gluten-free tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1-2 jalapeño or poblano pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- olive oil, for cooking
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños chopped + 2 tablespoons brine
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. In a bowl, combine the chicken, yogurt, buffalo sauce, chives, parsley, and dill.2. To make the ranch. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. 3. To assemble, cut down from the center of the tortilla to the edge (see above photo). Spread the chicken in the bottom left corner, then add a handful of the lettuce, jalapeño/poblano pepper, and green onions on the top left corner. Spread the ranch on the top right corner, and the cheese on the bottom right corner (see photos for visuals). Fold the buffalo chicken over the lettuce. Then, working clock-wise, folding that quarter over the ranch. And finally, fold that quarter over the cheese. 4. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet, add 1 wrap and cook 2-3 minutes per side until crisp and golden brown. Serve warm with extra buffalo sauce, ranch, and lettuce.
Buffalo Sauce: Mix 1/2 hot sauce, 1/2 cup olive oil or melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon smoked, paprika, and a 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Tortillas: I love to use Siete Foods Grain Free Burrito Size Tortillas and their smaller Grain Free Tortillas. You can get these at Whole Foods or order online. I also love the Whole Foods brand whole wheat tortillas.