Citrus Pomegranate Champagne Punch
The perfect make-ahead, fun, easy, delicious, and pretty cocktail to help us ring in the New Year!
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- juice from 2 blood oranges or 2 regular oranges
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Cointreau (orange liquor)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans ginger beer, chilled (optional)
- 1 (750ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- pomegranate arils and orange slices, for serving
1. In a pitcher, combine the mint, pomegranate juice, orange juice, and Cointreau. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.2. Pour into champagne or wine glasses filled with ice. To each drink, add the ginger beer and top with the champagne. Serve with pomegranate arils, orange slices, and mint. Drink and enjoy!