Citrus Pomegranate Champagne Smash
The perfect make-ahead, fun, easy, delicious, and pretty cocktail to help us ring in the New Year!
Servings: 1 drink
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- juice from 1/2 a blood orange or regular orange
- 1 ounce Cointreau (orange liquor)
- 2 ounces ginger beer (optional)
- champagne or Prosecco, chilled, for topping
- pomegranate arils and orange slices, for serving
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, combine the mint, pomegranate juice, orange juice, and Cointreau. Fill with ice and shake 1 minute to infuse the drink.2. Strain into champagne or wine glass filled with ice. Add the ginger beer and top with the champagne. Serve with pomegranate arils, orange slices, and mint. Drink and enjoy!