Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
Cauliflower and chickpeas, roasted with olive oil, smoky chipotle, paprika, and garlic until lightly charred, crisp, and delicious. All tossed together with a simple honey mustard vinaigrette.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can (14 ounce) chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, and or dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
Creamy Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred.3. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, cucumbers, herbs, and chives.4. To make the vinaigrette. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar or measuring cup and shake (or whisk) until completely smooth. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.5. Toss the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas in with the salad. Add a little of the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Top the salad with avocado and feta cheese. Serve and enjoy! The salad keeps well for 3-4 days in the fridge, add the vinaigrette just before serving.