Social Media Manager
Lead the social media strategy and planning. This includes Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter. You are the online representative of the company and your job is to engage your audience, interact with them and grow the numbers through social media.
Our ideal candidate would have excellent social media skills and the potential to quickly grow into a full-time HBH team member with various other hats.
We would like to start position on a part-time basis at first, but quickly move to full time, potentially with new hire living in the area.
- Manage defined social media accounts, including scheduling.
- Lead the development of creative assets (images, video, gif, sequenced stories, designs).
- Set and meet ambitious growth-related goals for HBH.
- Report important metrics to the team on a monthly basis
- Continually research social media best practices and growth strategies
- Develop and execute content calendars specific to defined requirements, key strategies and sponsored posts.
- Define and develop organic marketing strategies to support content.
- Lead creative and social content. Including the formation of ideas and concepts on partnerships. Social media creation across multiple channels and platforms.
- 2-3 years experience working with a creative team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies with a focus on editorial storytelling and consumer engagement.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh ideas.
- Has previous experience managing brand social media accounts.
- Understands both paid and organic social media growth tactics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Can start as soon as possible
- Social media never sleeps. If well-executed, this job can work within a schedule, but in general, this job is not a 9-5, Monday through Friday. Must be able to put some work in on evenings and weekends.
- Able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Bonus if applicant has advanced photography and/or videography skills
Additional Requirements and Details
Final candidate must be available to move to Colorado soon after becoming full-time hire.
- Position may require the ability and availability to travel with the team, including possession of or ability to obtain valid U.S. passport upon hire at the employee’s expense.
- Half Baked Harvest offers a medical benefits package to all full-time employees.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org