Main Responsibility: Assist with food prep, cooking, and clean-up to improve efficiencies for photo/video shoots for recipe blogger Half Baked Harvest .
Other Important Thing You’ll Do: Assist in production of recipe videos. You will do the cooking and be the hands in the video. Will also assist with some photo shoots for daily posts.
Hours: 15-20 hours/week with some weekends
Schedule: May vary weekly depending on the video schedule.
Starting Date: Right away. Salary: $15 an hour, will raise to $20 after 90 days.
FOOD PREP, COOKING, CLEAN UP:
- Follow the prep instructions provided by HBH
- Organize all ingredients
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prep cooking ingredients by washing & chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Prepare some dishes independently
- Maintain a clean & orderly kitchen – washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
Looking for a Person Who Is:
- Passionate about food and the design and presentation of food
- Confident and comfortable in the kitchen
- Highly organized
- Great at following directions willingly and happily – listen and learn!
- Able to take initiative without direct supervision
- Able to get work done quickly
- Fun to be around
- Detail oriented and great at juggling lots of tasks
- A team player and willing to jump in on any task (business and personal)
BONUS: You are interested in Photography & Social Media
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com